£18,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
27th September 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an IT Support Engineer with a rapidly-growing technology organisation, based in Wakefield.
Working as part of a dynamic IT Support team, the IT Support Engineer will provide remote desktop support to a variety of key partners covering first and second line IT queries.
- Set up and support their customers on their various hosted service platforms
- Escalate customer service issues to their supplier channels and ensuring key SLAs are maintained
- Work with customers to implement Hosted Contact Centre and Telephony Solutions
- Produce monthly service reports for customers
- Use their customer service portal to manage support tickets, billing access and reports
- Maintain internal company systems
- Support internal staff in the use of systems and telephony
- Experience supporting or working with Azure, AWS or Office 365
- Experience working with and managing hosted/cloud-based technologies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A degree in IT or a science-related subject, or equivalent
- Track record in providing excellent customer service
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will be up to £23,000 per annum
- Based in unique offices in Horsfoth
- Unique office with pool tables, table tennis, dartboards and their very own pizza oven
- Birthday day off
- Private healthcare
- Quarterly social events
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978