£18,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
14th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with large Independent leading accountancy firms in Wakefield who are looking to recruit AAT qualified Accounts Semi Seniors to be responsible for preparing accounts for various business including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships along with tax computations. Professional Services and Hospitality.
All the firms have a fantastic reputation and have clients ranging from start-ups through to high profile multi-million pound turnover businesses.
As a practice accountant you will supporting the Partners, Managers in providing accountancy services for clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year end and management accounts for review by Managers / Partners
- Day to day bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing VAT returns and liaising with tax department
- Answering enquires/ be point of contact to clients
- Must be AAT qualified
- Previous Accountancy Practice Experience (3 years minimum)
- A working knowledge of cloud software
- Strong communication skills
- Working towards strict deadlines is a must do
What's on offer
- All the firms provide excellent training and study support for staff at this level and you will be expected to progress and take on more responsibility as you become more experienced.
- Competitive Salary (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Career Progression
- Flexi time
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978