£9.00 - £10.00 / annum
18th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. This is a full time temporary position for a minimum of 3 months, who will join a team based in Wakefield City Centre.
The role involves preparation of financial statements and accounts, managing ledgers, forecasting and budgeting, plus preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintenance of sales invoices and reports
- Reconciliation, including posting and balancing
- Utilisation of accounting software
- Preparation of reports on debtors and creditors
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintaining all necessary records including invoices, expenses, payments and transactions
- Management of ledgers
- Accruals & prepayments
- Providing general finance advice and assistance as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly proficient in accounts with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
This business is looking for an immediate start, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978