£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
5th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of a large reputable business based in Wakefield. The company currently has an opening within its accounts department for an Accounts Assistant/ Administrator to join their team as soon as possible on a temporary basis. This will be a busy, rewarding and varied role with potential to become permanent.
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Processing invoices
- Processing accounts receivable
- Input accounting data into Microsoft Excel with speed and accuracy
- Ensure swift payment of invoices
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Other financial administrative support as required
The Ideal Person:
- 4 GCSE grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent.
- Excellent IT Skills specifically MS Excel
- Good working knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
- Ideally studying AAT
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic, growing organisation. They are looking for an individual who possesses a pleasant personality with excellent communication skills, is driven, enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a small busy team.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978