£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
16th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a Commercial Management Accountant for a well-known name, to be based in York.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation and you'll have a key client facing role working with the Senior Management team, playing a pivotal role in managing, identifying and assessing new and existing business.
The role will require you to be proactive and use your Finance Business Partnering skills to enhance both the top and bottom line of the P&L, able to provide a really positive contribution to the success of the Region, add to their already increasing market share and add value in strategic decision making.
Other typical duties will include:
- Provide financial leadership in a client facing role, acting as a catalyst to deliver the business strategy
- Work closely with the sales teams to review, challenge and analyse new and existing business, market trends, competitor approaches, and scenario planning accordingly.
- Leading the annual budgeting process and quarterly re-forecasting
- Presenting financial performance figures at Monthly Management Meetings
- Providing regular guidance and advice to Non-Finance Mangers, driving continual improvement on regional processes.To be considered for this role we require a candidate who enjoys adding value to their organisation and can demonstrate a proactive attitude in interview.
In addition, when reviewing CV's we will require the following:
- CIMA/ACCA Part qualified
- Evidence strong stakeholder management and be comfortable in commercial negotiations
- Strong commercial experience with a track record of making an impact on a business
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience + Benefits
- Free travel - the business will cover train costs
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978