GBP25000 - 26000 / annum
9th February 2018
Robert Half are recruiting for a CAD Engineer to join a well-established Manufacturing business based in Wakefield.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Product Management team providing design solutions for existing and new developments.
- Responsible for the issue, upkeep and revision of the main technical design documents (Drawings, BOMS,ECN's, product codes etc.)
- Assists other members of the product management team with 3D and 2D CAD support
- Provides input in the design of hot water pressure vessels and associated products to meet national and international standards.
- Work with the commercial team to provide bespoke and fast turnaround products for specific customer requirements.
- Design for manufacture. Develop and improve new and existing designs to ensure they can be manufactured in the most efficient method.
- Structured engineering background
- Ability to demonstrate successful participation in technical design projects
- 3 years' experience in a technical drawing function
- Experience in a technical drawing function.
- Good knowledge of building and product management
- Strong technical and engineering acumen is required
- Strong Solidworks/Inventor skills
- An ability to identify key issues and bring a problem-solving approach is a valuable skill.
- Ability to manage individual projects
- Strong IT skills A good communicator
- A good communicator
- Motivation and focus to achieve results within target timeline
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000k, Bonus & additional benefits
Market leader within their field, generous holiday allowance, hours of work - 8.00am until 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am until 3.30pm Friday. Progressive company that supports future career development.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement