£12.00 - £15.00 / hour
30th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently seeking a flexible and highly organised individual to fulfil a temporary opportunity as an Assistant Accountant for a growing business in the North West area of Leeds.
- Accurately maintain transaction documentation.
- Produce Customer bills and records of payment as required.
- Month and year end reports which include analysed trial balance, debtors & creditors information, fixed assets etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitor Debtor levels and report to Site Manager.
- Payment of Supplier invoices
- Supporting other Team Members and tasks as required.
- Deal with queries on Customer bills raised to the Site Managers
Must have skills:
- Well organised and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Prior Financial & Administrative experience needed.
- Computer literate and spreadsheet proficient.
- Comfortable working in a Team environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and you feel you have the ability to meet the criteria to be effective in this exciting role and be part of the continual growth in this business, then please apply with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978