£30,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the Client:
Robert Half are working with a W city centre based accountancy practice who are currently recruiting for Auditors to play a key role in their Business Services Group.
This a well-established business with a strong exposure on building long term partnership with their members of staff in order to help, support and advise the clients on all financial matters throughout their businesses and personal life.
About the Role:
Our client requires an audit senior who will be responsible for looking after audits for limited company clients across a wide range of industries. Experience of charity / academy school audits would also be useful but not essential.
Our client is a proud employer- Joining this accountancy practice firm will provide great opportunities - Their managing director and the majority of their directors started as trainees here, as did many of their employees.
- Undertaking audits of financial statements
- Training and supervision of junior team members
- Meeting clients to discuss audit matters
- Preparation and production of accounts and tax computations from client's records
- Undertaking special assignments
- Helping to develop the business of the practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in accountancy practice or 4 years as Audit Senior (Must be UK experience)
- Good auditing experience
- Knowledge of CCH software an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Good IT skills are also a pre-requisite
What's on offer:
- Salary will be competitive, based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexi time
- Great working atmosphere
- Career Progression
- Study Support
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact our Accountancy Practice Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978