£55,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
27th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a new position of Finance Business Partner to join a world leading, non-for-profit organisation based in Wakefield.
My client is based in the education & skills development sector, offering an array of accredited qualifications recognised throughout the world. Their aim is to build skills and in turn help build successful careers.
Supporting the Executive Directors of Customer Solutions, the position will require the successful candidate to develop and deliver concise information in order to identify, measure and reward opportunities for new business, customer growth and retention. Their aim is to grow their customer base and revenue, so collaborating with other Business Partners is key in order to interpret market dynamics.
Some of the typical duties of the Finance Business Partner to carry out will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting of UK revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Compile and report on performance by region in order to deliver recommendations for change and maximise customer growth.
- Provide financial commercial support to a number of business unit managers, as well as the Exec team.
- Using your financial knowledge in order to analyse business patterns/trends.
In order to be considered for interview for this position, applicants will be expected to:
- Be a Qualified Accountant or finalist (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Have previous commercial finance business partnering experience
- A problem-solving approach to challenges & able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness.
- Communication and influencing at a senior level.
Salary & Benefits
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Generous Benefits Package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978