£20000 - 22000 / annum
11th July 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for a HR Assistant to join a growing manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Leeds. Reporting to the HR Manager you will provide daily HR administration support. The role is extremely varied and has much scope for future progression.
- Providing proactive, professional HR support
- Responsible for resolving more complex administrative queries providing analysis and recommendations.
- Support projects; where required support operational teams or business projects
- Delivering a value-added HR service to the business
- Applying best practice HR solutions that meet the business needs
- Implementing continuous improvement to policy, process and service
- To contribute, develop and maintain an accurate employee record system, both manually and electronically, that is secure and confidential.
- To provide telephone advice and support to all employees and managers and to external callers on all matters connected with the HR function.
- To assist in the control the new starter and Recruitment process, assisting in ensuring that all the relevant documentation is collated correctly.
- To provide support in relation to annual performance reviews
- To identify, develop and maintain regular and accurate management information such as absence reports, turnover etc
- You will have a good understanding of HR processes and procedures - Desirable
- Candidates with a strong administration background will be considered for this HR Assistant role
- Good questioning and listening skills are vital for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to continuously re-prioritise workload is essential
- You will have a good attention to detail
- Must be competent on all MS packages inclusive of Excel
- The ability to copy type is highly advantageous
- Ability to plan and organise own workload accordingly
- Experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment
£20,000 k - £22,000k, plus additional benefits and scope for future career progression
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978