£250.00 - £275.00 / day
11th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Interim Year-End Accountant to join a prestigious Manufacturing and Production organisation based in Wakefield, paying £250-275 per day.
This role is to support the Group Statutory Accounting Manager to ensure the group and subsidiary statutory accounts comply with the UK companies acts, are filed on time and the process to prepare them is sufficiently robust. Work as part of the Accounting team to support the Group Chief Accountant and Group Statutory Accounting Manager on a variety of projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Group Accountant or Statutory Accountant to build their CV by joining a market-leading organisation while adding significant value.
- Support the consolidation of the Group accounts as part of the monthly close process and develop an in-depth knowledge of the Group's consolidation system.
- Support the preparation of the statutory accounts for the group and all subsidiaries to ensure they are reviewed and comply with FRS102, the UK Companies Act and are filed in line with the internal timetable.
- Work with the external audit team to ensure they are provided with high quality information and that the audit is completed on time.
- Liaise with and provide support to Area and Country finance teams
- Close collaboration with other teams in Group Finance (Group tax, Group treasury and Group FP&A.)
- Provide in-house expert advice and written technical accounting papers on UK GAAP (FRS102)
- Provide accounting support for M&A transactions
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Group Statutory Accounting Manager
Salary & Benefits
This Interim Year-End Accountant position will pay £250 - £275 per day depending on your level of experience and ability to add value beyond the above job description.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978