GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
An excellent opportunity to join a well recognised retail organisation based near Wakefield as a Management Accountant. This opportunity is paying 30,000 to 40,000.
- Month end close including:
- Finished goods purchase price variances and other variance (deriving and reporting).
- Warehouse stock reporting and reconciliation
- Warehouse finished goods obsolescence reporting and commentary
- Goods in transit calculation and justification
- Cost of goods sold variance analysis
- Scan based trading stock and shrink reconciliations
- Support Account receivable team and develop appropriate Customer reporting
- Standard cost price maintenance - deriving finished good cost prices
- Planning and estimating cost of goods sold for each major customer planning of relevant balance sheet items
The key attributes required for the role are a willingness to learn and a strong attention to detail.
Strong PC skills (particularly in Microsoft Excel) are essential.
Salary & Benefits
30,000-40,000 experience dependant
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978