18th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
ARE You currently an accountant where numbers and figures come easily to you?
ARE You looking to reduce your working hours?
ARE You are looking to work in an environment which not only respects and cherishes your skills, but you would not be micromanaged?
If this sounds like you, then look no further - My client needs someone just like you!
Robert Half is working with a well established accountancy practice based in Wakefield City Centre who are looking for a Practice Accountant.
About the client
Our client has been trading for over 15 years, small and friendly company determined to offer a great service to their clients, so they need the right person to join their team. Our client have some lovely clients so us as their recruitment partner we want to ensure we have a brilliant team to help them.
The role is for a practice accountant so you would be supporting the accounts team of portfolio holding accountants to ensure they maintain the high level of service they provide to all of their clients.
About the role
- Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Limited Companies and Partnerships
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Filing of confirmation statements and PSCs
- Raising and following up on queries with the accountant
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- At least 3+ years working in UK Accountancy Practice
- Sage, Iris, or Cloud software experience would be desirable
- Computer literate / IT savvy
- Great phone manner
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.)
- Part Time hours
- No Micromanaging
- Close to train station and city centre shops/ restaurants
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978