£18,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
11th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with one of Leeds' top law firms to recruit a Billing Assistant. We need someone ideally from a Professional Services background, who is diligent, organised and a team player.
- Cash Receipting processing
- Contact for receivable queries.
- Accounts Payable and bank reconciliations when required.
- Assist in the returning of held client funds.
- Query resolution and escalation.
- Ensure compliance to Firm's procedures and local country legal requirements including the appropriate anti money laundering legislation.
- Provide a high level of professional customer service to internal and external customers appropriate to highly regarded international Law Firm.
- Ad hoc duties appropriate to the role
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Fast data input with first time accuracy
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- Technology awareness
- IT literate, with exposure to Excel and Word
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels; tactful and diplomatic in pressurised situations.
- Intellectual credibility and confidence to communicate effectively with staff and clients, providing collaborative support and constructive challenge as appropriate.
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 - £25,000 (D.O.E) + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978