£23000 - 26000 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with one of Yorkshire's largest law firms to recruit a Senior Legal cashier to join their growing finance team.
- Responsibility over high volumes of end-to-end Payable and Receivable tasks;
- Providing support to wider finance and acting as a point-of-contact for queries both internally and externally;
- General accounts and legal cashiering responsibilities;
- Providing general disbursements and billings support;
- Ad-hoc accounting duties where required;
- Consistently adhering to legislation and accounting principles;
- Potential future development and progression into a supervisory position.
- Supervision of more junior staff members
- 1 year or more experience in a legal cashiering position;
- Dynamic and adaptable approach to work;
- Experience in a legal cashier / solicitors / conveyancing environment;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-pressure environment.
- Up to £26,000 (D.O.E) + benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978