GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
14th May 2019
Are you a Java Developer looking for your next challenge? Robert Half Technology are currently recruiting for a Java Developer for a reputable business in Wallingford. Our client is a well-established business, looking to expand their pool of development professionals.
Main Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
The Java Developer will be:
- Working with various teams to:
- Create an engaging user experience.
- Understand and map out resource requirements for the system.
- Evaluating and addressing support issues.
- Integrating cutting-edge technologies and frameworks into business practice.
Technologies the Java Developer will be utilising:
- Java 8 / Kotlin
- Hibernate, Spring and other open source frameworks
- Web services using CXF REST/SOAP
- FishEye, Git, Jenkins, Jira Mercurial, JRebel, IntelliJ.
- Apache Solr, Apache Tomcat, Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, MySQL
Key Skills Required:
- Computer Science (or similarly numeric) Degree
- 1-year Java development experience
- SQL experience
Salary and Benefits:
£30-45000, 25 days holiday p/a, company pension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900