£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
8th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with a manufacturing business based in Coventry to recruit various roles and support their rapid growth. The next role is for a Audit Controller is to bring a commercial element to the current audit function and be the business face for the team, working closely with their international manufacturing plants. The is a great opportunity for someone with an Audit background looking to get into a more commercial role.
- Leading or supporting the audit team to deliver a portfolio of assignments in business areas encompassing policy, operational delivery and corporate services.
- Be the business facing part of the Audit team implementing change and improving processes across manufacturing sites
- Ensuring that audits are delivered through planning, fieldwork and reporting stages to professional auditing standards and that outputs, primarily audit reports, are of high quality.
- Providing independent, objective and practical support and advice to management and clients on risk management, internal control and governance arrangements.
- Managing client relations and expectations through good communication skills with staff and managers at all levels.
- Contributing to the development of audit and assurance policies, practices and plans, as well as the overall management of the Corporate Assurance division, to ensure that it continues to produce high quality work that meets the organisation's needs.
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 5 years Audit experience within Industry.
- Knowledge of audit and risk management principles and methodologies
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years Audit experience
- Experience supporting the development of audit strategies and plans, and demonstrable experience undertaking audits and delivering audit projects
- Ability to manage own workload, using own initiative, demonstrating strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and present results in front of others.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Interested in hearing more? If so, then please send your CV across by applying for this role via this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600