GBP35000 - 50000 / annum
21st May 2019
Robert Half are excited to be supporting Dancing Leopard in hiring their new Operations and Financial Manager to join their head office based in Walsall.
Dancing Leopard started back in 2009 on a beach in Ibiza and they are now one of the fastest growing online female fashion brands.
Dancing Leopard is a fashion brand designed for women who are ready to express their inner wild!
As the Operations and Financial manager, you will be responsible for:
- Financial forecasting and planning
- Oversee Sales Reporting functionality
- Recap and review end of month income statement reports to identify opportunities and challenges for Operational and other Retail related costs
- Full P&L responsibility, with a focus on driving sales and delivering great customer service and satisfaction every time
- Working closely with the Director to set up KPIs
- Develop and grow your team through effective and inspiring leadership capability
- Continually ensuring the highest standards are always achieved, operating in a safe and legal environment
- Supporting and monitoring the performance of all management across all departments
- Ongoing development with all staff
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Have a proven record of implementing new systems to improve operations
- Great communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong financial knowledge
- A proven ability working in a fast- paced environment with pressure to meet deadlines
- Can multi -task with excellent attention to detail
- Will be tenacious, assertive and determined attitude
- Commitment to quality and eye for detail
- Experience of managing remote teams - bare the warehouse all staff are remote
- Able to build rapport with all departments and promote a "one team" approach to problem solving and day to day business activities
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Experience of working within a small fast-growing business would be advantageous
- Flexible working
- Friendly and welcoming working environment
- 2 / 3 days working from home if required
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Duvet scheme kicking in after 2 years (an extra day per year up to a maximum of 5 extra days taking total holidays to 33 days after 6 years with us)
- Paid Sabbatical: You will be entitled to a 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years with DL.
- Clothing Allowance
- Team Activities: With many remote workers within the Dancing Leopard team it's very important for them to stay connected. They have 2 staff parties each year (Summer and Christmas), an annual staff getaway and a monthly fun day at HQ with games and prizes.
- They also have a monthly newsletter so everyone can keep up to date with the wider team
- Skills Development Budget: Dancing leopard value your career development and will be setting aside a yearly budget for job specific courses and learning's
If you are interested in working for an exciting growing dynamic creative fashion brand don't hold back and apply today!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600