£50000 - 56000 / annum
3rd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Unique Commercial Finance Manager position within a multi-billion turnover, Warrington based Facilities Management firm - Taking full ownership over a key business area and associated team.
Due to internal changes, this renowned client are looking to hire a talented, dynamic and ambitious individual to truly drive costs, take the reins on a key business unit, and lead a vibrant team from the front.
- Business Partner all senior stakeholders associated to a contract business unit, ensuring full clarity and maximum efficiency at all times;
- Acting as the main point of contact within finance;
- Indirectly oversee a team of up to 10 staff. The team is most autonomous and consists of junior/transactional staff;
- Lead future negotiations from a finance viewpoint, in order to secure new business agreements;
- Fully involved in the production of end-to-end Management and Statutory Accounts for senior stakeholder use - from gritty inter-journal level to top-level reporting;
- Identifying weaknesses and opportunities for driving costs and margins - planning and acting on these according to increase revenue;
- Orchestrating improvements to controls, processes and systems accordingly to the needs of the department;
- Periodic reporting at a high level;
- Regularly analysing (re)budgeting, (re)forecasting where required;
- Fully Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Happy to 'get stuck in' to all aspects of finance and accountancy;
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and difficult situations;
- Previous experience in a Facilities Management / Property and Housing / Manufacturing / Engineering setting would be beneficial;
- Experience in a Commercial setting would be beneficial (ie Commercial Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner)
- Warrington based, Part of a multi-billion turnover firm, looking for a financial lead on a key business unit.
- Excellent benefits package due to company size and staff focus.
- Staff focused - Keen on progression, training and development of staff. Usually promote from within.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £50,000 base salary
- £6,000 car allowance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100