£300.00 - £400.00 / day
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with a client exclusively in the West Midlands who are recruiting for an Interim Group Finance Controller.
- Investigating variances from budgets and forecasts and highlighting any trends to the Board of Directors / Business Management team
- Provide financial support to multiple areas across the business - being a business partner and challenging finance and non-finance teams where necessary
- Manage a team - work with direct reports, including personal development plans and succession planning
- Oversight of core accounting responsibilities: P&L, budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations, with willingness to get 'hands on' when needed.
- Review, maintain and improve cash flow - develop targets and analysis which can be used to challenge the business
- identifying opportunities for development and areas of risk, through preparation of full P&L analysis reports and commentary
- Implement improvements and drive change
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Extensive accounting improvements experience
They are wanting someone who can start within the next 2 weeks.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600