£55,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
16th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have partnered exclusively with a large facilities management business in Birmingham City Centre to recruit for a Project Financial Controller. The role is part of a growth plan in which the business aims to drive its commercial operations. This role is a value-add position where by the controller will be responsible for successfully managing internal/external relationships, managing a commercial team and driving operational efficiency.
- Will project manage various initiatives within Client Finance
- Will work with the Commercial team to deliver bespoke client requirements such as additional reporting, system migrations etc..
- Represents the business to clients, understands their needs and ensure the business delivers
- Maintains the client finance project schedule
- Acts as steward for the service charge process and also manages team Business Insight
- Initiate change, improve processes and drive efficiency's.
- Qualified Accountant
- Must have client facing experience
- Must have project management and delivery experience
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
- Strong preference for previous property experience
The company is an internationally renowned property/facilities management business with over 50,000 staff and turnover in excess of 5 Billion.
Salary & Benefits
The role provides a package of up to 65k & additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600