10th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently looking for a Payroll Manager to join our clients growing team located in Waterlooville. They need an approachable and friendly person who is can work to deadlines and wants to learn.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Set up new starters and process leavers, issue P45s;
- Submit information to HMRC in accordance with statutory requirements;
- Understand and process SSP, SMP, SPP;
- Create new members and upload to the pension provider (workplace pension);
- Upload pension contributuon and reconcile to accounts;
- Create and post payroll journals;
- Produce P60, P11d and PSA;
- Point of contact for payroll queries including tax computation;
- Set up payments to employees and HMRC;
- Reconcile net payments, PAYE, advances, and fines, in accounting software;
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly HR reporting;
- Process Employee Expenses
The Ideal candidate will be experienced in using SAGE Payroll, as well as have strong administritive abilities, and be self-motivated.
Previous experience in an SME company is preferable, to be considered for this role you will need to have a good understanding of Payroll, HR and some bookkeeping knowledge.
A market leader in their field and part of an acquisitive group who are continuously looking at growth and improvement.
Salary & Benefits
Circa £30000, flexible working, free parking, company pension scheme, share incentive plan and company profit share
Interviews commencing 11th of July, so you don't miss out please contact Alex Barnby on 02380 224562
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562