£25,000.00 - £27,000.00 / annum
3rd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively to find a Finance Assistant to join a large property developer situated in the Watford area, offering a salary of up to £27,000.
As the Finance Assistant you will support the day-to-day transactions, including maintaining utility bills, raising cheques and bank reconciliations.
- Maintenance of utility bills, including posting invoices
- Process cheques
- Assist with bank/cashbook reconciliation
- Provide financial support to team members
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- Good level of competence in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Willingness to accept responsibility
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £25,000 - £27,000
- Working hours from 9am to 17:30h (Mon-Thu), Friday finish at 16:30h
- Holiday allowances 25 days with an option to buy 5 days excluding bank holidays.
- Other benefits are:
- Private pension 5% minimum employee and 10% maximum employer contribution
- 5% Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420