£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
13th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are pleased to be supporting our client based in Watford on the recruitment of an excellent Financial Accountant position. Knowledge of deferred revenue/revenue analysis would be an strong advantage.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Provide local accounting information on judgement based accruals
- Provide local accounting support to Shared Service Centre and local organization, with a primary focus on
Job Responsibilities include:
- MONTH/QUARTER END REPORTING
- Is in charge of local revenue accounting (recognition and monitoring) and effect related accruals (cut off, warranty).
- Supports reagent rental monitoring process
- Supports finance and business teams as required locally and by SSC
- Completes supplementary monthly reporting schedules for submission to SSC
- Stat accounts and Tax
- Supports Accounting Supervisor in the preparation of statutory accounts, local tax reporting and filing and other filings as required by country regulations
- Produce accurate Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a timely basis
Supports as needed Shared Service Centre and local team in resolution of accounting queries.
- Commissions accounting
- Responsible for making Tax Payments
- Responsible for raising Purchase Orders for external accounting services used
Any qualification QBE, Part Qual Fully Qual with experience of Financial Accounting in a large business - month end, quarter end, tax, balance sheet rec's revenue analysis etc.
Knowledge of US GAAP
Dutch speaker is desirable/not essential
A large US business
Salary & Benefits
Circa £40,000 - £45,000k plus package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420