£44,000.00 - £49,000.00 / annum
20th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be working exclusively with an exciting high growth client based in Watford recruiting an excellent FP&A Analyst position. This is a perfect role for a part qualified, finalist or qualified Finance Analyst with F&A experience, strong excel and commercial data analysis skills.
This will be a varied and interesting role with scope to take on more responsibility over time. The FP&A Analyst will report to the FP&A Manager and the role will be responsible for:
- Asset utilisation
- Budgeting process
- Monthly Business Unit (BU) reporting packs
- Data gathering and conducting research
- Contracts work
- Ad-hoc support to the finance team
- Manipulating large volumes of complex information to identify issues.
- Key Asset utilisation project
- Assisting the FP&A Manager in preparing and delivering the Budget & Forecasting process.
- Develop financial models and other analytical tools that provide management with the instruments to interrogate the performance of the business
- Conduct research into areas such as the awarding of contracts
Maintaining a contracts database
You will be part qualified, a finalist or qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with FP&A analysis experience. You must have strong data analytical skills to summarise key information, KPI's and produce management reporting. Accuracy, attention to detail and strong excel skills are vital.
Our client are a leading international business who are growing and fast paced and offer excellent variety and responsibility.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive £44-000 to £49,000 plus package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420