£85,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
10th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are proud to be working in partnership with a renowned house hold name in South Hertfordshire. The organisation continues to grow from strength-to-strength and are highly regarded as best in class.
This FTSE listed organisation is an employer of choice and provides a wealth of opportunities to develop, learn and progress.
- The position of Group Financial Reporting Manager is required to support the Finance Department in the preparation of the annual report, half year results and the financial statements under IFRS.
- This includes, but is not limited to, providing technical advice and guidance, liaising with the Group's auditors, accounting for the Group's intercompany arrangements, foreign self-insurance vehicle and a foreign intellectual property company.
- The candidate will also be responsible for timely filing of the corporation tax returns for all UK companies and assistance with ad hoc financial reporting matters.
- The position presents the opportunity and challenge of working in both a dynamic and exciting environment
- Taking responsibility for the year end and half year end financial reporting processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting output in accordance with IFRS
- Overall responsibility for the timing and accurate preparation of all financial information in the annual report
- Overall responsibility for the Project Management of the annual report - from design to finished product - including liaising with investor relations, legal, HR and other areas of the business
- Overseeing the preparation of information for the year end audit and the interim review
- Responsibility for the audit process, ensure deadlines are met and accurate information is provided to the Group's auditors on time
- Overseeing the preparation of the financial statements for the Group's subsidiaries and ensure filing deadlines are met
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly control packs as part of the month end process
- Overseeing the preparation of the quarterly KPI information required for external reporting and liaising with key stakeholders such as Finance Director, Head of Commercial Finance and Investor Relations
The successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes;
- Qualified ACA with 5+ years PQE
- Strong academics; minimum 2,1 at degree level; High grades at A level
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and experience of preparing/auditing financial statements under IFRS
- Keen interest in technical accounting advancements and its implications in practice
Salary & Benefits
The role of Group Financial Reporting Manager will pay between £85,000 - £95,000 dependent on experience, plus excellent blue-chip benefits with CPD and progression opportunities available
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420