GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
19th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
A leading business within hospitality and catering are currently seeking a PQ or Finalist Management accountant on a permanent basis to join their team in Ruislip.
This Management Accountant position, based out of Ruislip will be responsible for the day to day running of the Management Accounts and transactional team. The responsibilities will include;
- Take full ownership of and have a strong understanding of all roles within the Cashiers, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Departments ensuring robust controls and processes.
- Assist in preparation of management accounts , balance sheets and strong knowledge on accruals and prepayments
- Identify value added processes and areas of cost reduction, focus on results to make an impact on the business.
- Manage the relationship with our merchant acquiring provider, our cash collection provider and our banks.
- Preparation of daily cash flows.
- Ensuring all statutory compliance in relation to UK GAAP
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management and analysis of rent, rates, service charge, insurance, depreciation.
Management of the Fixed Assets Register (additions, disposals, depreciation)
The successful candidate it likely to be highly motivated, a commercial thinker and in possession of a strong track record of initiative, accountability and leadership, ideally someone with a Financial Accounting background with exposure to commercial responsibilities. They will be actively studying towards qualification (either part qualified or finalist level).
Salary & Benefits
Dependent on experience, this role is offering between £35,000 and £40,000 plus benefits. If you are interested in hearing more, please apply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420