GBP225 - 250 / day
August 10, 2018
Accounting and Finance
The Temporary Division of Robert Half is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for our client near Watford. The position will last for 3-4 months at this stage, and is an urgent requirement.
The position of Financial Accountant will require a versatile individual to help with many different tasks over the busy Year End period. The main duties are as follows;
- ·Review / Analyse customer contracts to evaluate expected total charges
- ·Reconcile output to completed / active sales orders and billing
- ·Confirm customer revenue recognition under current accounting policy
- ·Establish restated revenue profile under IFRS 15 guidelines
- ·Calculate required P&L and Balance Sheet restatements to complete value realignments
Additional key skills required are;
- An understanding of VAT and IFRS,
- Statutory Accounting
- Investigative and Analytical experience,
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of complex reconciliations and contracts
The client is a medium sized organisaton who are growing rapidly and going through significant change, hence the need to get everything up to date and in place with the Auditors. Skills in Statutory Accounts, some exposure to IFRS, good Analysis and reconciliation skills and a hard working attitude are required for this project which could also create other opportunities within the business.
The position of Financial Accountant will be paying circa £250 daily, there is free parking and excellent on-site facilities available.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice