£375.00 - £400.00 / day
13th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
The temporary division of Robert Half is recruiting for a Technical Accountant for our large client in Watford for a period of up to 6 months.
In the role of Technical Accountant you will be asked to assist with the following duties:
Analysis & preparation of UK Consumer Forecasts and Budgets
- Lead the delivery of high quality external annual statutory financial reporting, and monthly internal management financial reporting to the relevant subsidiary Boards
Support product portfolio and marketing team in preparation of investment opportunities and product performance
Support Marketing team on the A&P YTD and YTG tracking of spend
Perform ad-hoc customer and product P&L analysis
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Audit and or experience of working in practice
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Sound commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience of post-acquisition
- £375-400 (LTD or Umbrella)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420