£60,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
29th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Treasury and Intercompany Manager for a multinational company based in Watford.
This role is responsible for working collaboratively with the Record-to-Report Process Owner and General Ledger Manager in developing and sustaining business practices.
Help to define, document and maintain process/procedures that support process standardisation /optimisation for the Record-to-Report team.
This individual will also work with key financial and operations business partners to further optimise/enable business practices through the existing ERP and ensuring all intercompany and treasury related accounting transactions are captured and reported accurately.
Manage the daily activities of the Intercompany and Treasury team ensuring that the accounting transactions are processed accurate and timely.
Preparation of monthly KPI metrics and other analyses that allow for continuous monitoring of the Intercompany and Treasury team's progress accurately and timely.
Strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting required.
Strong analytical and problem solving background
Strong process and project management skills
Strong process redesign and/or efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- A relevant qualification or accreditation with a professional body
- MBA highly desirable
- At least 5-7 years of progressive experience with at least 5 years dealing with processes and data related to transnational processing in the area of Record-to-Report.
- One or more years of leadership experience included is a must.
- Must have SAP experience, especially for Intercompany and Treasury/IHC module
- Experience in a similar role within another large corporation
- Change Management experience
- International management experience
- Managerial skills / experience leading multinational teams
- Big Four experience/background preferred
Our Client is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products worldwide.
Salary & Benefits
The Treasury and Intercompany Manager role is based in Watford and offers a salary of £60K - £65K + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420