£28,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with an international retail business in Wellingborough to recruit for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager
- Managing the full AP function from start to finish for all entities
- Processing all supplier payments
- Ensuring accuracy of invoices posted and targets achieved for the team
- Ensuring the finance inbox is up to date, and suppliers adhere to processes in terms of invoices
- Month end close for the purchase ledger
- Lead and manage a successful team
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with departments across the business
The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-motivated AP Manager with multi-currency experience.
They must have the communicative ability to deal with high end customers.
Professional approach to business.
Good Excel skills and examples of process improvement in previous employment.
A high end retail business with clients across the globe, this role has the opportunity for progression and will further the career of any AP Manager.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience
Excellent benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420