Assistant Management Accountant
Location : Wellingborough
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 464974
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with a fast paced business in Corby who are seeking a high energy Assistant Management Accountant who is keen on securing a professional qualification.
The Assistant Management Accountant will have the opportunity of joining a dynamic and growing business as they enter the next phase of development.
The duties of the Assistant Management Accountant are to assist the Finance Manager in providing complete financial support to the business unit, responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts packs
- KPI analysis
- Assist in the preparation of overheads analysis
- Support the Finance Manager with analysis of variance from budget performance
- Assisting with month and year end duties
- Assisting with budget preparations and forecasts
- Student of AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge (v-look up / pivot tables / IF statements
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
Based in Corby our client has grown steadily to become a market leader in their sector and is known worldwide.
Salary & Benefits
The role of the Assistant Accountant is paying between £20,000 - £26,000 plus full study support and benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes