£34,000.00 - £38,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering with an SME manufacturing business based in Wellingborough to recruit for a hands-on Finance Business Partner to support the Financial Controller
Working closely alongside the financial controller and also supporting a small finance team, this role will involve -
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Communicate financial information across the wider business
- Adhoc reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting for UK and group functions.
- Facilitating for annual audit
- Analysis and KPI's for Sales, Production and Logistics
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
The ideal candidate for this role will have -
- Experience producing management accounts
- Experience using a version of Sage
- Ability to manage a varied work load
- Positive attitude
A growing manufacturing business based in Wellingborough, with a small and friendly finance team that are looking to continue their success having invested heavily in their factory processes.
Salary & Benefits
The successful finance business partner will receive a salary of £34000 - £38000 (dependent on experience), study support, 25 days holiday and company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420