£22,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
3rd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking to recruit an experienced payroller to join a well established manufacturing business in Northampton.
- Processing input for new starters, leavers and updating the company payroll system
- Preparing payroll and reports and distributing wages and salary slips.
- Keeping records for attendance, sickness and absence
- Based on weekly and monthly salaries, summarising PAYE and NI liability and organising payment to HMRC.
- Updating and uploading to HMRC with weekly and monthly payroll data in accordance with RTI requirements.
- Producing P45, P46, P60, end of year P35 and P11D's return for employee benefits.
- Ensuring correct deductions are made and paid over to the relevant authorities for attachment of earnings, CSA, student loan deductions, and pension deductions. Keeping accurate records, reconciliations and working papers for these deductions and payments.
- Recording all payroll transactions and payments
- Necessity for accuracy, attention to detail and numeracy.
- Good communication skills at all levels and the ability to deliver verbal and written reports.
- Commitment and confidentially.
- Ability to organise one's own work load so as to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player but also work under one's own initiative.
- Hands on approach, no job too small or large.
A well established manufacturing business that has become a household recognised and respected brand.
Salary & Benefits
Company benefits include but are not limited to -
- £23000 - £27000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420