£18,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
11th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to be working with the South West's most respected commercial enterprise based in Wells (BA5). Our client is looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their busy team due to acquisition and growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to gain finance exposure within an experienced team.
Duties of the role include:
- Processing invoices, payments run, supplier statement reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations including posting client receipts
- Processing client refunds
- Liaising with clients regarding outstanding queries
- Responding to/helping other members of the company with account queries
- Administrative tasks
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department.
Required skills, experience and education:
- Prior experience in an Accounts Function
- Part qualified Accountant (AAT)
- Good Excel and IT skills
- An aptitude for numbers and problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills
This is an exciting time for the business as they're going through rapid growth. If you're ambitious and looking to climb the finance ladder, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400