Location : Wells
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469258
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly regarded and well established Not For Profit organisation based in Wells, (BA5), who are looking for an accomplished Finance Manager to join their organisation on a full-time temporary 3 month contract.
Based in an outstanding office location and with parking on-site, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to add immediate value and work within an interesting and rewarding environment.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide internal customers with the day to day accounting services necessary to process the company's transactions and to maintain appropriate books of accounts as required by the Companies Act.
To manage and reconcile all balance sheet control accounts and maintaining the chart of accounts.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with External Auditors.
- To update and maintain the chart of accounts ensuring consistency across all systems.
- To manage the sales & purchase ledger functions.
- To manage accruals, prepayments and journal postings.
- To manage and reconcile all balance sheet control accounts.
- To maintain the Fixed Asset register, reconcile and calculate depreciation in accordance with IFRS.
- To prepare and submit the group quarterly VAT return and annual PSA return in accordance with HMRC.
- To manage day to day queries finance related within Central Services and Operations.
- Variance analysis and data manipulation for stakeholders.
This position is offered on a full time temporary contract paying a daily rate of £150 - £200 per day (Ltd Co. option)
For further information and to apply please contact Luke Stevens at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead