Location : Wells
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469791
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are partnering exclusively with Wells Cathedral to appoint a Financial Controller.
Wells Cathedral welcomes over 250,000 visitors each year as well as around 150,000 people who come to the Cathedral for services, concerts and lectures.
This role provides direct support to the Finance Business Partner including monthly financial results, pricing, forecasts and various long term strategic plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Line management and supervision of two part time staff members
- To prepare the Annual Report and Accounts liaising with the Administrator and the Auditors
- To prepare the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- To prepare monthly management accounts, reports of variances to budget and forecast
- Degree or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant (such as ACCA/ACA, ACMA, CIMA)
- Line management of a small finance department
- Preparation of financial and management accounts and reports
Salary & Benefits
This role is paying up to £40,000, dependent on experience.
Disclaimer: All third party applications will be forwarded to and managed by Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead