Finance Business Partner
GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
June 22, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be working exclusively with our client based in Hertford on an exciting newly created Finance Business Partner role. The Finance Business Partner will be a key part of the finance challenging and supporting sales & manufacturing operations and leading all commercial analysis and reporting.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible:
- Input into production of monthly MI for various group entities, including P&L, Balance Sheet and KPI's
- Maintaining standard costs, investigating and reporting variances
- Analyse and investigation of variances to STD with labour efficiency
- Reconciliation of Materials, Finished Goods and WIP
- Tender and bid support, as required, from the Sales function
- Partnering of the Sales function with credit applications and credit limit reviews
- Support to Operations with stock control and stock-takes in UK
- Partnering of Operations, ensuring no supply chain disruptions
- Support with system improvements for the Quality and Operations functions to better track and reduce waste-age
- Support the budgeting process
- Support on annual statutory and other Company Secretarial matters
- Recommendations to strengthen financial controls and procedures
Work with the business to identify cost reduction opportunities
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA) or Finalist/QBE who has at least 2 years Business Partnering experience in manufacturing.
Our client are a successful technology business.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of circa £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement