Location : Welwyn Garden City
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 466929
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
My client based in Welwyn Garden City are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their finance team and provide maternity cover. The role will be reporting to the Head of Finance and you will provide accurate financial reporting and oversee the payroll and other accounting functions.
This role will oversee line management of the Payroll Manager, Assistant Accountant and two finance administrators.
- Oversee the payroll, invoicing and accounts payable processes.
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Production of monthly cash-flow forecasts and budget variance analysis.
- Leading the internal aspect of the HUC annual Financial Audit, including the reporting of Statutory Accounts to outside bodies and payment of Corporation Tax
- Cash Management
- Processing the VAT returns for the Company.
- Liaising with other Departments to ensure good working practices throughout the Finance Function.
- Liaising with external parties over the implementation of new contracts
- Reporting and resolution of ad hoc queries
- Ideally qualified or at minimum part qualified with ACCA/CIMA.
- Ideally experience of managing and motivating a team
- Advanced Excel skills, ideally experience of financial modelling packages
- Solid experience of preparing management accounts, management information packs and cash-flow forecasts
- Experience of processing VAT returns and preparation of statutory accounts
The core values of my client are Respect, Quality Services, Efficiency and Patient Care. Based in Welwyn Garden City.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is up to £40,000 per annum, 37.5 hours per week, 25 days annual leave and NHS pension and childcare vouchers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes