GBP250 - 300 / day
Welwyn Garden City
February 1, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are pleased to partnering with a reputable organisation based near Welwyn Garden City, for the recruitment of a Financial Controller position for a period of 3-6 months at this stage.
The position of Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director and will manage a transactional team of six, and be responsible for all ensuring controls, processes and procedures are fit for purpose.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of 6
- Management of all monthly financials
- Management accountants, analysis, reporting and commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Development of insightful analysis and management reporting
- Production and development of the board pack, kpi's and all management information
- Financial and Statutory Reporting
- Consolidation of the accounts of several entities
- Management of system improvements with the Systems Manager
- Supporting the Finance Director with ad-hoc financial support
- Tax and VAT
- Ad-hoc projects
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with several years experience as a hands-on Financial Controller, ideally in an SME managing a transactional team and overseeing all of the day to day financials. You must possess experience of implementing a strong controls framework, efficient processes and procedures and have experience of developing and improving insightful management reporting, board packs and be comfortable with ERP systems, with a high level of Excel skills.
Our client are an leader in their field and seek to recruit a new Financial Controller, to help the business grow and drive business performance.
The position of Financial Controller will be paying between £250-£300 per day, and is an urgent requirement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement