Accounts-Assistant (Part Time)
GBP22000 - 25000 / annum
June 22, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for an Accountant Assistant to join a Large manufacturing business based on the outskirts of West Bromwich, this is an an excellent opportunity for someone who keen to apply their current skill set whilst developing new skills to grow within the role. This is an opportunity to work for a stable business, with internal opportunities.
This is a growing business and my client is looking for the right individual to be pro-active, have a passion for Accounting and Finance and looking for the next step in their career. You will have a minimum of three years' experience working in an accounts environment and be able to build good relationships with your colleagues.
The successful candidate will have experience in understanding the ledgers and assist with putting management accounts together. My client is keen to find the right candidate and will offer full training and support. Other responsibilities will include:
- Accurately reflected on the Association's Nominal Ledger, being updated on a monthly basis within the Management Accounts timetable.
- To reconcile on a monthly basis the Fixed Asset Control Accounts incorporating expenditure and grant income.
- To assist the Senior Finance Officer - Capital Accounting in the preparation of scheme reports to reconcile costs with the Association's In-House Construction function.
- Prepayments, accruals, Grant Depreciation BW/JLR Business Incentive Depreciation
- FX journal from Group PLC and Bank Currency Gain/Loss, Petty cash, Utilities Accrual, Standard Provisions
This is a very exciting role to develop in your career and work very closely with the Finance Manager, applying current skills whilst developing new skills.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £21,000 Pro Rota
If you are interested in working for a company that will provide study support and endless opportunities for progression, please contact me via:
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement