GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
May 1, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working on an exclusive Treasury/Cash Manager role based within the Black Country. Our client is a well known nationwide establishment, who are a part of a global group.
This rapidly growing organisation are currently looking to add a Treasury Manager to head part of the transactions team as they continue to grow through acquisition. The role would progress into a head of transactions within 3 years for the suitable candidate.
About the job
As Treasury Manager you will be expected to carry out the following duties & responsibilities:
- Managing daily & weekly reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day to day running of the accounting team
- statutory reporting
- Advise and manage Group Treasury function
- Produce Cash Management reports
- Review reconciliation reports with the ability to analyse any discrepancies
About the person
- Previous experience within a treasury role within a fast paced organisation is essential
- Previous line management experience is essential
If you feel you don't have all the treasury experience required, but have outstanding management experience within a fast paced environment, and would be willing to pick up the required experience quickly, please apply to be considered.
Salary & Benefits
A salary of up to 35k including Private Health Care, Private pensions and many more employee perks.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement