Senior Treasury Office
GBP25000 - 28000 / annum
7th March 2018
Senior Treasury Officer
Robert Half are currently working with a long standing client based in the West Bromwich area, our client is a well known business who have a finance team of over 40 people.
This large, well known organisation are currently looking to add a Senior Treasury Office to the team as they continue to grow.
About the job
As Treasury Manager you will be expected to carry out the following duties & responsibilities:
- Managing daily & weekly reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day to day running of the accounting team
- Statutory accounts and statutory reporting
- Advise and manage Group Treasury function
- Produce Cash Management reports
- Review reconciliation reports with the ability to analyse any discrepancies
About the person
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent) or by qualified by experience (QBE) or specific Treasury Qualification
- Previous experience within a treasury role within a fast paced organisation is essential
- Previous line management experience is essential
About the company
A large, well known organisation are looking to add to the team as they continue to grow. This oppurtunity will provide a stable oppurtunity for the right person
Salary & Benefits
A salary of upto 28k including Private Health Care, Private pensions and many more employee perks.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement