Location : West End
Post Date : 13 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469800
Line of Business : Financial Services
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant join a well-established Investment Manager based in Soho.
Purpose of the role:
As a key member of the Finance team you will be responsible for contributing to the daily operational support and administration of nominated Funds and Group entities.
Some of the duties are as follows:
- Timely and accurate processing and posting of purchase invoicing and payments
- Monitoring of receivables - highlighting recoverability issues
- Assisting with the collection of outstanding receivables
- Management of fund cash balances: daily cash review / timely conversion of film receipts from USD into GBP
- Processing and posting of all commission related transactions
- Assist in the preparation of month-end reconciliations and monthly VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of year end statutory financial statements
- Investor and fund related queries from the Sales & Client Services teams
- Other administration and filing
This privately held company specialise in providing tax-efficient products and portfolios; areas include; Renewable Energy; Real Estate; Bridging Finance; Operating Hotels and more.
- 2 years+ Financial Services Accounting experience is a prerequisite
- Extensive exposure to Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Part-qualified accountant
- SUN accounting software and VAT experience an advantage
- Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise the processing of large volumes of transactions
- Strong excel skills and keen attention to detail
- Team player with excellent organisational skills
The successful Accounts Assistant join a well-established Investment Manager based in Soho will be offered a salary of approximately £24-28,000 pa plus an excellent benefits package including full study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London