GBP28000 - 30000 / annum
6th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
My client is a large medical research institution based in Central London. Rapid growth sees them recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to support the Accounts Payable Manager.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Registering high volumes of purchase invoices (800-1,000 per month),
- matching to purchase orders and checking the accuracy of the invoice content and coding.
- Posting, checking and reconciliation of staff expense claims.
- Posting, checking and reconciliation of company credit card transactions.
- Checking and registering non-staff expense claims for payment.
- Reconciliation of accounts to supplier statements.
- Provide first line support for all invoice queries, ensuring timely resolution.
- Prepare BACS payments and ensure all remittance advice documents are sent out
- correctly, rejections are dealt with and parked items are followed up.
- Set up of new suppliers for the Supplier Masterfile.
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager in achievement of team objectives.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Finance team, as required.
To apply for this role you should have have worked in an accounts payable supervisor capacity and have at least 5 years experience. You would have worked in a fast paced environment and have worked with high volume invoices. Excellent communications skills are essential.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 + excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900