£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
1st July 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for leading global investment manager focused on infrastructure investments boasting over £10bn of capital across the globe.
With offices in the UK, Hong Kong, USA, Australia and Korea this highly regarded fund manager have launched more than 15 funds, including two companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
To support all aspects of the finance function, including maintaining accurate and up to date ledgers and delivering high quality financial reporting to the business.
*Full time position based at London Charing Cross
The main responsibilities for the position include:
- Maintaining monthly balance sheet reconciliations (e.g. creditors, debtors, intercompany etc.)
- Maintaining fixed assets schedule and monthly depreciation.
- Income and expense accruals and supporting schedules.
- Maintaining various schedules such as the invoices log, the prepayment schedule, debtors and intercompany schedule, headcount and variance to budget, etc.
- Preparing payroll journals and setting up inter-account transfers.
- Producing various costs analysis (e.g. travel, entertainment, professional fees etc.) and other ad-hoc support to the finance team.
- Processing travel agent invoices ensuring all travel is booked correctly and key contact with travel providers.
- Raising and processing quarterly expense recharge invoices to various funds with sufficient backup and agreeing this with the fund finance teams.
- Reviewing overseas accounts and ensuring correctly posted in to accounting systems in the UK, reconcile inter-co balances and issuing recharge invoices.
- £30-35,000 annual salary
- 8% pension contribution from the employer
- Discretionary bonus
- Full study support including 2x days off per exam
- Season ticket loan
- Private healthcare and dental
To be considered for this role you must ideally meet the following criteria:
- A university graduate with a numerical or business related degree
- Technical accounting training essential - part qualified in ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, qualified AAT also considered
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within finance
- Sound understanding of accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SUN GL or equivalent
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900