Assistant Fund Accountant
Location : West End
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 459736
Line of Business : Financial Services
Due to recent growth, Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an experienced Assistant Fund Accountant for a Hedge Fund based in the heart of Mayfair, London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven and motivated individual to join a market leading group and play an important role in its growth. Whilst being a good team player, there will be ample opportunity for direct responsibility and the candidate should be a confident self-starter.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved with the Accounting function, but will also play a large part within Operations.
The duties will include (but not limited to):
- Daily position, trade & cash reconciliations
- Pricing & valuation of portfolio including investigating and resolving pricing issues.
- P&L reporting and analysis
- End to end NAV and month end process including dealing with Administrators, reconciling P&L and fee accruals.
The client based in Mayfair are a dynamic and lucrative Hedge Fund that deals with products such as Listed Equities, Swaps, Convertibles and listed Futures & Options and FX. Headquartered out of their London office, they are expanding rapidly and opening up new offices overseas.
To be considered for this Assistant Fund Accountant position within a Hedge Fund you must be:
- A graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree that demonstrates numeracy
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail
- 2 years' experience in a Hedge Fund, Investment Bank, Private Equity or Operations group
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong Excel skills required
- Good communication skills are important as there is a lot of interaction with the Portfolio
Manager, Traders, Prime Brokers and Fund Admins.
Salary and Benefits:
The successful Assistant Fund Accountant working for a Hedge Fund will be offered a base salary between £35,000 -40,000 along with:
- Free gym membership
- Unrivalled bonus scheme
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Lunch cooked by in-house chef
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London