£60,000.00 - £90,000.00 / annum
1st April 2019
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer & Principle Cloud Engineer - Global Commodities Business - Central London
We are a world leader in the procurement advisory, logistics & distribution of commodity products and are a Fortune 100 company. Established nearly 40 years ago we now employer over 5000 people with annual revenues in excess of $30 Billion.
Our global IT Infrastructure department play a pivotal role in our success. We are going through a global cloud migration and are looking for two Cloud Engineers to join our team, one will be more senior than the other.
If you're a skilled Systems Engineer with a passion for cloud technology, automation, working on world class systems and site reliability then we'd like to hear from you!
- Work in an Agile-based environment to build, operation, and maintain cloud-based platforms and solutions for our mission-critical systems
- Drive operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous improvement
- Own the day-to-day health, uptime, monitoring, and service reliability for PaaS and IaaS environment
- Engage in incident response and root cause analysis of systems and applications incidents.
Required Skills & Experiences
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering experience with Windows based server systems
- experience or working knowledge of automating the build, configuration, and maintenance of IaaS and PaaS solutions in either AWS, or Azure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with performing development and deployment activities on a private or public
- cloud solution or a comparable high availability environment
- Demonstrable experience performance tuning, troubleshooting and resolving problems
- quickly and effectively in a production environment
- Working knowledge of disaster recovery, high availability and other technologies and
- principles that support business continuity; experience with DR capabilities in cloud and/or
- virtualized environments
- Experience with cloud data protection and backup operations for highly critical business Systems
Location - Central London
Salary - £60,000 - £90,000 (Dependent on experience level) + Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900