GBP50000 - 65000 / annum
19th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
- You will work alongside the European stakeholders and the international operation teams as there key contact·
- Develop and implement financial controls
- Deliver management reporting & statutory reporting
- Monitoring performance against budgets
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with Project work
- Managing a growing team
PROGRESSION -Given how fast the business is growing, The expectation of the hiring manager would be a 12-18 month progression plan.
- Practice trained candidate that has 1 - 3 years experience outside of practice
- Financial & Management accounting experience
- Experience of IFRS
- Team management
- SME TECH Company Experience
I'm currently working with one of the fastest growing tech firms in the world. They are seeking to hire a Finance Manager to help drive their business forward over the coming years.
This company: Private equity backed, International presence, Unbelievably fast growing.
Salary & Benefits
£55,00 - £65,000 dependant on experience with Potential equity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900