£275.00 - £325.00 / day
14th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a listed global energy company based in Central London, to recruit a Financial Analyst, titled Planning & Reporting Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £325-425 p.d. (Flexible dependent on experience)
As Financial Analyst, you will look after:
- Produce monthly and quarterly reporting in support of the reporting manager and the analysis and submission of the annual financial process in support of the planning manager·
- Month end reporting and analysis, assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly close
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills· Good interpersonal skills
This role offers the opportunity to join a leading multinational energy company, with a fantastic legacy, in the Oil and Gas space.
They have a historic business, and are generally regarded as market-leaders globally within their sector.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £325-425 p.d, it offers great exposure to a progressive and dynamic team.
It's a high achieving environment, in a well-known and bustling part of London's West End.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900