GBP250 - 300 / day
5th November 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is partnered with a market leading Consulting and Cybersecurity business based in Central London, seeks a Financial Analyst on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £250-350 p.d.
The Financial Analyst role will involve:
- Taking ownership for FY2019 budget preparations and rolling forecasts
- Liaising with business partners to ensure business and financial objectives are met. Identifying any financial risk and mitigating if possible.
- Delivering cost savings across cost centres as set in the budget.
- Point of contact on all queries from the business related to cost centres
- Accountable for month end results for cost centres. Provide commentary for variances against forecast to group reporting team.
- Financial modelling of impacts of projects within cost centres.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The daily rate of £250-350 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
Our client is a consulting business based in the City of London, they have international operations, and impressive portfolio of clients.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £250-350 per day, the new Financial Analyst will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900