£35000 - 43000 / annum
23rd June 2019
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a full time bilingual French speaking Team Assistant/ Office Manager to work within boutique Financial Services.
Previous experience working in a similar role and a boutique environment is a preference. This is a permanent position paying up to £43k per annum and is based in the West End of London.
- Diary management - scheduling meetings and clients in Europe
- Team Assistant to the Investment team of 7 people
- International travel bookings - for business and private
- Expense management and administrative support for the Team and COO
- Prepare expense recharge to clients
- Assist in liaising with the accountants for invoice, preparing payments
- Any kind of personal admin and support management of personal life
- Ad hoc projects
- Take ownership of the day-to-day running of the office
- Fluent/Bilingual French speaker
- Organised, happy to work under pressure
- Team player, can-do attitude with collaborative nature
- Strong administrative and Numerical skills and attention to detail: and proficiency in Microsoft office tools incl. Excel
if you have at least 3-4 years experience in a Team Assistant, Personal Assistant with Office Management please send you CV to Robert Haf today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900